Say It Isn't So

Tuesday, October 21, 2008




DEAR ABBY,


I'm back home now. It was sad to leave my sister, niece and nephew but I am happy to be home. Sis seems to be feeling better, although her last chemo was the 4th and the next is this Thursday. So she'll have one good week and then it's back to no energy, no appetite, and subsequent depression as the treatment does what it is designed to do:- kick those demon cells back to hell! My niece was happy to see me too. After talking to Sis about the spa thing and learning that her daughter would not find that relaxing, my niece and I went to the local mall. We were wandering in and out of stores and in Brookstone she was taking a fancy to a new long handled massager. So a few days later, I bought it for her. She was oohing and ahing as she tried it out. Then she had to run it across my back to show me how nice it was. It just might become an accessory to my current muscle relaxant collection of aroma therapy heating/cooling pads, which, btw, double as a great bed warming device. No water or fire needed as you would have needed to heat up those old fashioned devices; just throw the pad in the microwave before tucking it under the sheets and soon you will have warm and cozy tootsies.




I've been going to night school since I became unemployed and I have a mid term test tonight. Should be great because I missed the last couple of weeks of class. I did try to keep up with the course by taking my textbook and keeping up with the reading. I'll soon know if the results are great as in good or great as in ghastly.




Got back just in time to go to a Halloween party. Here's a pic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home