Say It Isn't So

Tuesday, September 30, 2008


AS THE WHIRLED TURNS

So my job succumbed to economic factors, although not related to the most recent national set of events. Apparently, a very large and powerful organization seized the accounts receivables for the company that I worked for. No income, no paychecks. After 3 paydays went by without a penny received, I decided to throw in the towel. Employees weren't reporting to their scheduled locations because they needed to work some where that a paycheck could be produced in order to feed and shelter their families. Customers weren't getting the services they had contracted for, so they had to go elsewhere in order to fill their needs. Unfortunately, I think this is a small sign of things that are to come on a much grander scale.


Where do I go from here? As is my custom when faced with a road block. I put my left foot forward and my right foot out, circumnavigate the road block, that's what it's all about.


May you all have no trouble getting around the road block!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home