Say It Isn't So

Thursday, August 04, 2005


DOIN' ALLRIGHT

THIS ONE'S FOR THE BIG GUY

There are probably about 50 times in a day when someone asks me "How ya doin'?" About 48 of them don't really want to know. They are just really saying "Hi". The only people that ask me that and really want an answer are my family and closest friends.

So Big Guy, you absolutely delighted me because I felt that you really did mean it! And I'm sorry that I prattled on so telling you way more than you really asked for. Sometimes my brain just runs on and on, or as they say, yada yada yada.

Anyway, I am counting you as one of my friends now, and I'm sending tons of happiness your way!

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, August 04, 2005, Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Heh ... reminds me of that commercial for beer where a southern guy walks into a NYC bar with a bunch of Italian guys sitting about saying 'How ya doin?'
And this guy answers to the astonishment of the bar tender and resident slackers. Funny, reminds me of myself sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home