Say It Isn't So

Friday, February 01, 2019

Out on a Limb

I thought I'd start the new year out by getting back into this blog in a regular fashion. Then, suddenly, it's February. Having a cold in conjunction with brutally cold weather, has really put me in to a slow moving stasis. Too bad I wasn't on a spaceship heading to Mars where gravity does not take such a toll, but it would be even colder there, so never mind.

It would seem that my days here are numbered anyway. According to an email I just received from Google, they are going to shut my blog down. Not just my blog mind you, but every one of those of us who still use this format. I have days in order to figure out how to download my stuff. I have so many years of posts in this venue, even though I got a very late start, so I suppose, I ought to get right on to the figuring out how to save this. I think this is crappy on Google's part. I think they should be giving us more time. Especially now, that Facebook is becoming such a dismal place, rife with thievery and fake everything.

I'd start going on about the condition my condition is in. That's the whole reason I started this blog. That, and trying to figure out why I have this condition in the first place. However, Google has found it in their heartless hearts to further disable us.

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, February 08, 2019, Blogger mouse said...

I am just checking to see if I can still comment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home