Say It Isn't So

Monday, January 16, 2006

EEK!!! I'VE BEEN TAGGED (and I have no idea what I am doing)

4 TYRONIC QUESTIONS OF THE BLOGOSPHERE

4 Jobs that I've had

1. Chambermaid
2. 7-11 Salesclerk
3. Switchboard Operator in a Hospital (very exciting at times)
4. Production Manager of an Embroidery and Silkscreen Printing Factory (my personal favourite - pretty logos, pictures,etc. great artform)

4 Movies I watch over and over again (there is no such a film but I'll give you some favs)

1. Independence Day
2. Men in Black
3. The Princess Bride
4. One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest

4 TV Shows

1. CSI Navy
2. Globe trekker
3. As Time Goes By
4. News

4 Places I've been on vacation

1. Grand Canyon
2. Niagara Falls
3. Mission Control NASA Houston
4. Dubrovnik

4 websites I visit daily (there is not a daily four, too much to do)

1. Steel Turman
2. Mdmhvonpa
3. Erik
4. Pris (Songs to a Midnight Sky)

4 of my favorite foods

1. Salmon
2. East Indian (curries, especially lamb)
3. Middle eastern (falafels, hummus, and tabouleh)
4. Steak (if it is cooked right)

4 Places I'd like to be right now

1. At the health spa having a massage
2. In bed with hubby having a massage
3. On a deluxe first class steam train ride across Australia
4. Pummelling mdmhvonpa with a wet noodle!

4 Bloggers I would tag if I knew how to (links are not my specialty)

1. Steel
2. Pris
3. Katja
4. Kim

3 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, January 17, 2006, Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Your Movie selection has the Haupertonian Seal of Appoval! Ark, ark, ark! (bad seal bark)

 
At 9:08 AM, January 17, 2006, Blogger mouse said...

I could have added anything with Peter Sellers to it too, especially Dr. Strangelove. What a hoot!

 
At 5:13 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Pris said...

love those food selections. .yum!!!

and tommy lee jones in anything is super!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home